- 150g broad beans
- 125g chorizo, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Ciabatta loaf
- Salt and pepper to season
- Parmesan to finish
- Double pod the broad beans and set aside, for more information on how to do this see my last blog post.
- In a frying pan cook the chorizo (you won't need to add any oil to the pan) and cook on a medium heat until it is crisp. Remove the chorizo and leave the oil in the pan.
- Then add a little more olive oil to the chorizo oil and cook the onion for 10 minutes untill soft, then add the garlic for another 5 minutes.
- Add the broad beans and chorizo to the pan and warm through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the ciabatta and toast.
- On a plate add the toasted bread and pile with the broad bean mix, drizzle over olive oil and finish with a sprinkle of parmesan.