Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Coronation chicken sandwich

I love coronation chicken sandwiches so I had to make these for the Queens diamond jubilee picnic me and my family had! Perfect for lunch, in a picnic or no bread with lots of salad.



Ingredients:



  • Poached chicken - 2 legs and 2 breasts (see my recipe for poaching) or any left over cooked chicken you have cut into chunks
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
  • 3 tablespoons mango chutney (to taste)
  • 3 teaspoons mild curry powder
  • Small bunch of coriander chopped
  • Crusty bread
Serves 4 people


Recipe:

  1.  Add the chicken, mayonnaise, yoghurt, and mango chutney to a mixing bowl and mix gently. Add the curry powder a little at a time to taste, then add the coriander. Give it one final mix and make into sandwiches.
  2. There ready to eat! You can add in dried apricots and raisins if desired, I like my sandwiches with crisp lettice inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment